Technology is fast metamorphosing the world of virtual effects. There is always this need to have qualified VFX specialists who can perfectly come up with something more enticingly wonderful to create livable stories or portray digital worlds that can’t just be imagined.
At Arena Institute of VFX, you will learn to be exceptionally more proficient at VFX and revel in freedom to come up with the most attractive VFX concepts.
Along the way, you will create compelling content for this growing industry of virtual reality, visual effects. We ensure all learners get solid grounding in all aspects of it, introduce to students use of multiple software and skills needed to work like a pro in VFX.
Instilling the art and science of VFX in true sense
After completion of one of our short or long-term course training in VFX, you will be able to come up with sophisticated visual effects.
You will have in-depth knowledge of all necessary tools that go into making wonderful effects, which are popularly used in this industry.
Indian VFX Industry is estimated to grow from INR 44.5 billion IN 2016 to INR 90 billion in 2020 Overall it s expected to grow by 19% by 2021.Filmmakers in India are beginning to acknowledge and accept how VFX can support and enhance their storytelling. VFX companies are being brought on board in pre-production, delivering a host of creative and financial benefits to the production.While Animation is a medium of storytelling, VFX is an ingredient used to create visual magic to enhance the story.
Filmmakers in india are begning to acknowledge and accept how vfx can support and enhance their storytelling. VFX companies are being brought on board in pre-production, delivering a host of creative and financial benefits to the production.
While animation is a medium of storytelling, VFX is an ingredient used to create visual magic to enhance the story.
THE KEY TRENDS ARE
1. VFX in Bollywood
Bollywood is utilising VFX to create finest visual experiences. Baahubali2 scheduled to release in 2017 has appointed around 30 vfx studios from around the world
In 2016, A-listed ffilms like shivaay, Sultan, M.S. Dhoni:The untold story had a built in VFX element. They are using VX in a big way with VFX studios such as Red Chillies VFX, yfx studios, Prime focus, After Studio and many others.
2. Top VFX Studios in India doing Hollywood VFX
Global VFX Giants such as Moving Picture Company(MPC), Prime focus have done state-of-the-art VFX work for hollywood movies such as legend of Tarzan and The Jungle Book. The Jungle Book won the oscar for the ovie with the best visual effects in 2017.
3. VFX in Advertising
Advertising is using VFX in a ig way to create advertisements for major consumer brands like Ambuja Cement, Ching’s Secret to name a few
Arena Animation International Program (AAIP)-VFX is a comprehensive program that trains students end-to-end in all aspects of visual effects to make them job-ready VFX professional. It gives a thorough grounding in all the fundamentals & techniques of VFX, Animation-2D and 3D, typography, digital filmmaking, FX, Dynamics & simulation and also trains on the latest technologies and tools used in the Visual Effects industry.
USP’s and Salient Features:
- A comprehensive Job Oriented program
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Industry Simulated Hands-on Training using latest tools and techniques
- Laddered learning from basic to advance level
- Projects at regular intervals
- Practical application using latest versions of tools / software
- Specialization & Creating Portfolio in the area of interest
- Exposure to Industry interaction & workshops
- Understand concepts of Design, Composition
- Explain fundamentals of Graphics and various
aspects of drawings
- Understand typography
- Use Image Editing tools and retouch images
- Describe importance of anatomy in
- Construct poses in different action
- Explain the evolution and importance of
- Describe the techniques of animation
- Understand the fundamentals of Digital
- Use simple visual tool to keep teams
connected and help managers track
- Understand sound & video editing
- Create storyboards and animation
- Prepare 3d models using various modeling tools
- Create and edit textures which are the most vital contributing factors to the aesthetics
of the animation
- Create dramatic studio lighting using the various lighting techniques in Maya
- Apply rigging on various models
- Create Walk Cycle
- Create Crowd Simulation using Golaem
- Use Arnold renderer for rendering
- Visualize complex scenes before filming
- Apply compositing techniques on videos
- Understand wire removal and roto paint techniques
- Apply color correction technique to match vfx output
- Apply keying on green screen footages
- Apply camera tracking on footages for vfx scenes
- Describe the various compositing techniques on matte painting
- Explain the concept of framing and 3D placement of matte painting
- Explain matchmoving techniques in Mocha