Broadcast media has now reportedly been growing at an exponential rate. Learners who opt for a course in Broadcast technologies will certainly have a lucrative career.
Learn to be a master at one of the trendiest broadcast technologies with master trainers at Arena.
Broadcast media is here to welcome candidates who have exceptional talent in creating the most appealing broadcast content that exudes 100% professionalism.
We have our eyes on what the industry needs and with close analysis and years of experience in it, we have come up with the course which can help aspiring professionals to develop a career in it.
Do not just wait!
Now, with major broadcasting networks looking for expanding and looking forward to hiring the most talented professionals in the industry, candidates can have plenty of choices to barge in and grab the opportunity.
Broadcast your creativity on television by creating “branding” also known as channel packaging for Television Channels and Programmes.The rise of consumerism in India has seen a surge in Television Channels. Regional channels have mushroomed to cater sensibilities of diverse set of audiences. Therein lies the opportunity for career success. The Broadcast Prime program is a “Design-Oriented” program that combines graphic animation, live-footing, music, sound, electronic, interactive and unconventional media tools to create engaging motion visuals for:
- Web episodes
- Web Series
- Internet film promo’s
- Ad Videos
- Digital Marketing
The Broadcast Prime program trains you in the following key areas
- Broadcast Design which enables you to define the‘Design Language’ for TV Channel, Broadcast Firm or a TV program
- Cinema 4D which comprises motion graphicstools (leading industry cloning tools, high-end library packed with 3D Models,cameras, lighting set-ups, video clips, media concepts Broadcasting for variousmedia’s
- Visual Effects and Compositing to integratelive-action footage and imaginary situations, characters to bring an ‘out ofthe world’ experienced to TV audiences.
- Motion Graphics and Animation
- Portfolio Demo-Reel Development
Career in broadcasting can take you places â€“ literally. Arena Animation’s placement assistance prepares students for a career in the Television industry and also enables them explore opportunities Film-making as well as the Digital Media Industry.
- Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations
- Anatomy Study
- Typography Design
- Digital Painting
- Digital Illustrations
- Digital Film-making Concepts
- Sound Editing
- Video Editing
- Design Portfolio
- 2D Animation Concepts
- Digital Pre-Production
- Storyboarding and Animatics
- Motion Graphics using Animate CC
- 2D Motion Graphics Portfolio
- Broadcast Design
- 3D Basics – Modeling to Animation
- Motion Graphics in 3Ds Max
- Rendering with V-Ray
- Broadcast Design using Cinema 4D
- Visual Effects and Compositing
- Digital Marketing & Media Concepts
- Broadcast Design Portfolio