Learn to be the master of animation! Learn to be more influential in creating animations with one of our animation courses.
Helping you become more expert at crafting livable 3D Digital Experiences!
From exclusive software training to unparalleled character modeling, our trainers will equip you with knowledge you need in order to be expert at Animation. Our fully immersive and practical animation courses have already helped thousands of students with learning and upgrading their skills, helped them with finding the job they need in this ever-growing industry as texture artists, compositors, animation specialists and more.
Be More Successful
With successful completion of our innovation-lead course training in Animation, you can have plenty of opportunities to be more successful in your career as an Animation Specialist. With top-notch facilities and career guidance, you are sure to reach out to dream destinations you desire of.
The Indian Animation Industry is currently estimated at INR 15 billion and is bound to reach INR 23.7 billion by 2021. The demand of animation from TV as well as digital channels has been on a rise. India is among the largest content market and there is demand for varies types of animation genres – comedy, fantasy. Edutainment , interactive, pre-school and action shows. With the string of successes in the animation space, the next big thing on the radar is exploring the AR/VR Space.
THE KEY TRENDS ARE
1. Rising Content Demand:
The Indian Animation Industry has a huge content demand from TV, film and Digital Segments. The In house animation content has picked up owing to growing number of kids channels and online platforms.
2. Creators focusing on Animated Short:
Since the attention span of viewers have dropped , this has resulted in demand for making animated shorts and showcasing their properties in a concise formats.
3. Growth in Digital Consumption:
Digital consumption is growing at a significant rate in India. In addition to massive consumption on You Tube and Facebook, there are hordes of global and domestic OTT and VOD Platforms such as Netflix, VOOT, Hotstar and Amazon Prime competing in the digital space.
4. New Trends in Animation
Color 3D printing, Non-Photorealistic Rendering (NPR), Isometric Animation, Projection Mapping technology is expected to dominate in the year 2017.
Arena Animation International Program (AAIP) is a comprehensive program that trains students end-to-end
in all aspects of Animation to make them job-ready Animation professional.
It gives a thorough grounding in all the fundamentals & techniques of Animation- 2D and 3D, design
visualization, image magic, digital sculpting, Projection Mapping, Augmented Reality and also trains you on
the latest technologies and tools such as Golaem Crowd and Arnold Renderer.
USP’s and Salient Features:
- A comprehensive Job Oriented program
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Industry Simulated Hands-on Training using latest tools and techniques
- Laddered learning from basic to advance level
- Projects at regular intervals
- Practical application using latest versions of tools / software
- Specialization & Creating Portfolio in the area of interest
- Exposure to Industry interaction & workshops
- Understand concepts of Design, Composition
- Explain fundamentals of Graphics and various
aspects of drawings
- Understand typography
- Use Image Editing tools and retouch images
- Describe importance of anatomy in
- Construct poses in different action
- Explain the evolution and importance of
- Describe the techniques of animation
- Understand the fundamentals of Digital
- Use simple visual tool to keep teams
connected and help managers track
- Understand sound & video editing
- Create storyboards and animation
- Demonstrate knowledge of claymation for creating
- Explain the different techniques and principles of stop motion
- Apply principles of 3D modeling, texturing, Lighting and
animation while creating motion graphics
- Understand the use of dynamic 3D camera movement
- Apply various shaders, materials, and textures on 3D models
- Use different modifiers and tools to create stunning motion
graphics in Max
- Render different passes in VRay
- Create digital motion graphics and composite images
- Understand the working of 3D printing
- Prepare 3d models using various modeling tools
- Create and edit textures which are the most vital contributing factors to the aesthetics
of the animation
- Create dramatic studio lighting using the various lighting techniques in Maya
- Apply rigging on various models
- Create Walk Cycle
- Create Crowd Simulation using Golaem
- Use Arnold renderer for rendering
- Create 3D Animations for Projection Mapping